18 Mart 2015 Çarşamba

photoshop

PHOTOSHOP EXPERIENCE

HELLO FOR EVERYONE:)) I suppose you should realize an oddness while you are looking at this picture because of the eye on the boy's forehead cause the same thing happened to me,many of us know photoshop maybe minority of know how to make it I should remember that I am not good at using computers but as a candidate of teacher I am trying to improve it as you see my dear friends our valuable teacher taught to us how to make photoshop,you know for a long time smart phones are in our life in everywhere they aren't just phone at the same time they work as a computer. Thanks to the smart phones we can download photoshop programs to make our p.ctures more attractive or whatever we want to show us because you know that many people in our age have one of the most popular social media account which is name is Facebook, people load or share their images on Facebook so some of them attempt to make some changes on their pictures. I wanna share a story about photoshop one day a boy and a girl chat on Facebook the boy thinks the girl is really nice like in his dreams and then they decided to meet in somewhere,as soon as the boy sees the girl he is disappoointed he realizes that the girl that he saw in the Face is totally than now finally he undersood that something is tricky the boy tries to find ways to move away from that girl. My dear friends I want you to remember photoshop is not a bad thing maybe in that story you might conclude thah I imply it is bad but actually not I am just sharing my ideas with you. Have a nice days to you  I hope see you soon...

Hiç yorum yok: