19 Mart 2015 Perşembe

GAMES IN LEARNING ENGLISH

HELLO MY DEAR ELT FRIENDS !!! do you know what is a game I can hear your comments of course we know who doesn't know a game but this time we will talk about roles of playing games in learning English. Before to start I just wanna say the English games that I played in my childhood helped me a lot in learning English...After talk about games a lot now it is time to describe a game.

WHAT IS GAME: game is structured playing, usually undertaken for enjoyment and sometimes used as an educational tool I have to remember that games show differences in according to the players age,sometimes their sex,their goals etc, but we are gonna focus on the  the games in learning English.



it is the scrabble which is a word game
SOME SIMPLE ENGLISH GAMES 
-fast hands
-speed balls
-bubbles
-falling clouds
-compare
-big describer
-hang man
-spelling bee
....
you can reach this kind of games from this adress:http://gamestolearnenglish.com/grammar-bubbles

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder