10 Mart 2015 Salı

GENERAL EXPERIENCE

Hello guys today I wanna talk about our first experience in Instructional Technology&Material Development class; before to touch on what we did in our last class I will tell our anxieties about that lesson; everyone was thinking like that ''what are we gonna do,how can we understand all the informations the teacher gives to us sth like that,then our dear teacher came to classroom unlike us normally she was really calm firstly she introduced herself than we started to ask questions and she answered them patiently. After a week we started to learn some simple term so we warmed up.
       If you let me I would like to mention briefly the titles of what we learned.

1)WHAT IS LEARNING

2)LEARNING ENVIROMENT

3)DISTINGUISH BETWEEN INSTRUCTION AND LEARNING

4)SOME PERSPECTIVES IN LEARNING
       a) BEHAVIORISM
       
      b)  COGNITIVISM

     c)   CONSTRUCTIVISM

     d)   SOCIAL&PHYCHOLOGICAL PERSPECTIVE

As you see;we learnt this perspectives in learning in addition to them we will produce materials to make concrete some vocabularies. I am planning to make some materials actually many things come into my mind inshallah I will start to make them on Friday; I have to say that I must have started to them last week unfortunately my group and classmate broke her foot:( so we couldn't decide what we were gonna do fortunatelly our teacher is really understanding lady she gave us a chance we thank her so much .Another thing that I would like to share with you is we are preparing a Prezi Presentation during our class so many things we are learning I guess we will be really enjoyable teacher . My dear friends for today everyhing is like that;see u for FRIDAY...


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder